[time-nuts] Thunderbolt E failing

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Sat Sep 12 21:53:39 UTC 2020

Hi

As far as anybody knows (which *is* a big qualifier indeed ….), the TBolt family only
does it’s “temperature compensation” stuff when it’s in holdover. While it’s locked, there
*appears* to be no compensation being done. If it’s doing anything while locked, it’s
learning what the TC is, so it can use that information while in holdover.

Bob