[time-nuts] Thunderbolt E failing

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Sun Sep 13 18:20:20 UTC 2020

Hi

Not done that way in this case. Keep in mind that the “stock” configuration only runs a loop time
constant in the 10’s of seconds.

On the TBolt, the main source of temperature error is the DAC. Tossing a bit more “stuff” at that
part of the design would have been higher on the list than playing with compensation. It met the
spec so why spend the money …..

Bob