[time-nuts] LH and long-term oscillator measurement

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Mon Sep 21 23:17:14 UTC 2020

Hi

An alternative:

Take the pps out of a ( or maybe several) GPS modules.

Divide your oscillator to (about) 1 pps.

Feed them into a counter(s) of some sort (TICC or 53xxx or whatever …)

Log the data to a file with any serial program you might pick.

=====

At this point you have a data file(s) that are convertible to work with just about anything.
You can feed it into TimeLab, Stable 32, Excel, ….. whatever …

Bob