[time-nuts] BVA 8600 Available for sale: Link to Dropbox photos/ADEV plot.

James Robbins jsrobbins at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 22 19:36:41 UTC 2020

TN List:

I am offering a fully operational Dual Output 5MHz 24v Oscilloquartz BVA
8600 (sn:726) in excellent condition for sale to TimeNuts members before
offering it on EBAY.  I have placed photos of the unit and an ADEV plot of
it done by Corby into a shared Dropbox folder for review.  (See link below.)
Price is $1500 plus insured shipping of $35.  Unit has never been opened.
Selling to raise funds for another project.  Note that a small hollow tube
has been epoxied to the case to facilitate screw driver insertion and
alignment for frequency trimming.  I will include a connector for the DC
power.

Jim Robbins, N1JR

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/oqwa5rbcgb7xmy2/AAAxH4il6PNqx6re2pXQ3kRwa?dl=0