[time-nuts] Is there a good web page introducing ADEV?

Bill Notfaded notfaded1 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 01:17:17 UTC 2020

Good evening Hal-

I found a pretty good one from Rakon.  I'll attach it here.  It was one of
the better descriptions I've seen.  They also make some of the best current
manufactured new what I would call Oscilloquartz/Brandywine BVA
replacements the HSO14.  Lots more good docs on their website under:

http://www.rakon.com/products/technical-resources/tech-docs

Bill