[time-nuts] Brand new OCXO/TCXO reccomenations

Mark Goldberg marklgoldberg at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 00:50:48 UTC 2020

Those look pretty good compared to some I got. See attached.

I'm purchasing a small, custom frequency run and it is cheaper for me to
super select than for the manufacturer to do so. In fact, they won't set up
that kind of testing for such a low volume. I'm lucky to get them at all.
About 70-80% looked like your examples, but there were a number of
outliers. I would expect that if you buy a common frequency they would have
the process optimized.

Regards,

Mark
W7MLG