[time-nuts] What do people use for measuring temperature?

Bob Albert bob91343 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 26 02:53:42 UTC 2020

 It would appear that the HP 3456A in temperature mode would meet your needs.  The 5k thermistor is very cheap.  The temperature resolution is very small, as I recall perhaps 0.001 degree but not sure.  You can log manually or via GPIB.  Don't think its accuracy is anywhere near its resolution but it's great for relative readings.
Bob