[time-nuts] New member, new old 4040A with PSU failure

wbeam at gci.net wbeam at gci.net
Sun Sep 27 00:49:10 UTC 2020

----- Original Message -----
From: Tom Van Baak <tvb at LeapSecond.com>
To: time-nuts at lists.febo.com
Sent: Sat, 26 Sep 2020 20:21:04 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: [time-nuts] New member, new old 4040A with PSU failure

----

If anyone on the list has experience with rodents, you'll notice the 4th
photo of the fts4040 link above shows that a mouse nibbled on the pink
silicone insulation around the HV connections. So be careful where you
store your old cesium standards. I'm used to bugs in s/w but rats in h/w
is a new low. What kind of HV goo should I replace it with?

/tvb

avoid peanut butter....

Bill Beam NL7F