[time-nuts] Re: HC-6/U Crystal Specifications

Bernd Neubig BNeubig at t-online.de
Sat Apr 3 05:26:17 UTC 2021

Hi Peter,
see the attached list of the so-called slash sheets of MIL-PRF-3098.
There are several items for crystals in HC-6/U holder. Most of the usually
define the stability over temperature as a rectangle, i.e. +-x % over a
certain temperature range. From that you can calculate, which range of
turn-over temperatures are possible.
Some of them like CR-47A/U, CR-57A/U, CR-62/U, CR-65/U or CR-142 are
specifically defining the turn-over temperature.
Please also look for the HC-36/U parts in the table, which is the cold-weld
package equivalent to the solder-sealed HC-6/U.
Many of these slash sheet items are obsolete, and often they are replaced by
the resistance-weld equivalent housings.

If you need a particular detail spec, let me know.

Best regards and happy Easter weekend
Bernd