[time-nuts] the 2021 Stuff Season event is open at Sphere...

Walter Shawlee 2 walter2 at sphere.bc.ca
Tue Apr 6 13:58:58 UTC 2021

Our on-line Stuff Season Event at Sphere Research Corp. is now fully
stocked and open, you can see it all here:
https://www.sphere.bc.ca/test/stuffday.html

It will run through the summer, and will get updated daily. Our plan is
to post new items and remove sold ones on a daily basis, as photos and
text are available. Lots of new categories in addition to Tek, HP and
Fluke, such as Audio, R+D Magic, Power Supplies and $1, $2 and $5 stuff.
At the bottom of the page, we have a huge clear-out of Tek, HP and
standard CRTs of all kinds, there are some real bargains there, and we
can really use the space they are taking up!.

There will be more Time-Nuts related items going up shortly, including
some 1pps time shelves and OCXO items. Might be something there that
appeals to you. *We are also looking for service info on
Efratom/Symmeticom PRS-RB and MDP plug in modules, and connectors f0or
making extenders.*

This on-line effort makes up for our not being able to host our annual
Stuff Day event here, thanks to COVID restrictions, and also makes it
possible for people much farther away to have fun at the event. Our goal
this year is to move at least 3 tons of parts and equipment, so a LOT of
things will go through the site. No matter how obscure your interests
are, there will be something you will enjoy.

We are doing our best to put hard to find service items on the page at
prices attractive enough to make it worthwhile to fix older gear, and we
are happy to take REQUESTS for things you want to see there.

There is a FREE STUFF section at the bottom for items we had time to
photograph, but we ALSO add a bag of free parts goodies to everybody's
order if it will fit in their shipping space and weight allowance.
I hope you will take some time to browse through the event this year.
Thanks to everyone that has done so in the past, we actually cleared out
one entire off-site storage building, and got a lot of aisles cleared
out of stacked overflow stuff, that is real progress! About 2,500 square
feet of stuff still to go...

stay safe and all the best,
walter (walter2 -at- sphere.bc.ca)
sphere research corp.
https://www.sphere.bc.ca/test/index.html

--
Walter Shawlee 2
Sphere Research Corp. 3394 Sunnyside Rd.