[time-nuts] Re: PN measurement thesis published

d.schuecker at avm.de d.schuecker at avm.de
Wed Apr 7 08:04:20 UTC 2021

Hi,

German is a gorgeous language, I can assure ;))
Im diving into it for decades now and still find new things.

Mark Twain showed a somewhat different opinion, see his 'The awful german
language'.

Cheers
Detlef

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiA99Tz0-vvAhV9_rsIHYdMBaAQFjAFegQIAxAD&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.viaggio-in-germania.de%2Fawful-german-language.pdf&usg=AOvVaw1J0ExTcPC0pVyuRCvBzH7y