[time-nuts] Re: Win 10 stuff

Rex rexa at sonic.net
Thu Apr 15 08:12:38 UTC 2021

Thanks for that info (below) about Win 10 turning off auto updates.

I think I got gpedit installed on my Win 10 Home and have made these
changes. Nice.

Does anyone know if there is a way to get Win 10 to stop nagging me
about creating/fixing a Microsoft account?  -- "Microsoft account
problem -- we need to fix..."
I don't want an account. To paraphrase an old movie --  Accounts... we
ain't got no accounts. We don't need no stinking accounts.

BTW My one Win 10 PC is dual boot with Linux Mint.