[time-nuts] Re: Win 10 stuff

Eamonn Nugent elg.nugent at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 15:00:56 UTC 2021

There's what I like to call a "Windows 10 De-F**ker" script, called
TronScript. It goes through and locks out all of Microsoft's bloatware.

https://www.danodemano.com/Tron/

The website looks a little phishy, but I use the script on every win10
machine I can get my hands on. There's a "Subreddit" dedicated to it, at
https://reddit.com/r/tronscript - if you're a redditor.

Feel free to email me off-list (or on-list) if you have any questions. Time
may not be my daily specialty, but this is.

Thanks,

Eamonn Nugent

Cloud Architect, MachineSP - https://machinesp.com