[time-nuts] 2nd Run of TimeHats

John Miller john at millerjs.org
Mon Apr 26 12:32:07 UTC 2021

Hello everyone,

I’ve seen a number of messages lately that reference the TimeHat boards I put together a couple of months ago, with lots of positive feedback, which I really appreciate. The first run of boards I did sold fairly quickly, and based on a number of emails I have gotten lately there seems to be some renewed interest.

As such, I’m going to order up another batch of PCBs and parts, but I’d like to get an idea of how many I need to order to satisfy current demand. The GPS modules come from China, so there is about a two or three week wait them, so I want to make sure I have enough.

For those not familiar, you can learn more about the TimeHat here:
https://millerjs.org/timehat

Regards,
John