[time-nuts] Re: Isotemp OCXO question

Robert DiRosario ka3zyx at comcast.net
Sat Aug 21 19:14:14 UTC 2021

I found that very late the other night.  I don't think that's it because
the
physical construction is different.  I've attached some photos.  I think
this
Time Code Translator thing is very old, the device is made from 68 SSI LS
TTL chips, wire wrapped!

I suspect this OCXO predates their website, and the internet.  I guess I
just need to test it and see what it does.  I suspect the screw on the top
covers a frequency adjustment resister or capacitor or something.

Robert