[time-nuts] Re: Comparison/evaluation of u-blox timing receivers

Marek Doršic marek.dorsic at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 11:18:12 UTC 2021

Hello,

  thank you for sharing valuable comprehensive comparisions.

In the high timepulse rate experiment, have you also investigated other rates than the standard 10 MHz? Most Ublox receivers use 48MHz internal clock thus the 10MHz timepulse must be missing some of the clock pulses which generates additional jitter. 8MHz or 12MHz rates which are integer divisions might have cleaner output.

  .marek