[time-nuts] Re: Comparison/evaluation of u-blox timing receivers

Avamander avamander at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 13:05:02 UTC 2021

Hi,

I hope you don't mind me starting a "newcomer" thread based on your
sentence: "with a GPSDO, finding one that’s got a clean output is not at
all easy".

Are there any up-to-date resources that would provide such information
about a larger selection of GPSDOs?

Are there any GPSDOs that people really recommend purchasing right now,
costing say up to $500? Or is the "just build your own" approach the most
cost-effective way?

P.S: "Study John Vig's Introduction to Quartz Frequency Standards" link on
http://www.leapsecond.com/time-nuts.htm is broken