[time-nuts] Re: Comparison/evaluation of u-blox timing receivers

Andrew Rodland andrew at cleverdomain.org
Wed Aug 25 21:15:09 UTC 2021

Very interesting.

When I built my Arduino Due-based Rb clock (currently disassembled) around
a NEO-M8T (more specifically, an EVK-M8T), I used the EXTINT to measure the
difference between my onboard PPS and the GPS top-of-second. I ran it
pretty long term without seeing any lost or duplicated TIM-TP messages. Is
it possible that you had some mundane issues with drive levels or coupling,
there?

Andrew KC2G