[time-nuts] Re: About 10 MHz Optical Distro

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 14:03:41 UTC 2021

I did see the tp link. Pretty amazing. For the group these devices are
pretty useful.
But watch out for the wavelength of the light you typically need matching
fiber. Also note the connectors and get the matching units.
I have no idea how well 1350 light would pass on multimode for 850 nm.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL