[time-nuts] Re: 5065A - A15 (PSU)

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.se
Fri Dec 3 16:57:37 UTC 2021

Paul,

Mine isn't loud, but I can hear it and it annoys me. As I do not have
much other things causing noise, one becomes aware of that constant
tone. Then again, the frequency is high enough that it is relatively
easy to locate it in the room. Thing is, the ear is about most sensitive
to tones and noise at about 3 kHz, so it's not strange to become "aware"
of it. Me having a background in audio can be part of it, who knows.

Cheers,
Magnus