[time-nuts] Re: High Res Nixie Clock

Ben Hall kd5byb at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 22:03:26 UTC 2021

On 12/3/2021 12:55 PM, Kevin Rowett wrote:
> For the Ham’s among us, and Elecraft K4 interests…this clock
> generated lots of interest within the K4 UI engineering team @
> Elecraft. (There are a number of Nixie clocks within Elecraft).

Greetings all!

Brent - thanks much for sharing that link!  That's a very cool clock.  One of my projects on the back-burner here is a GPS-controlled, Neopixel clock to put in the break room at work.  (we design / build custom instrumentation, often with IRIG / GPS / etc inputs)

Kevin - How neat that there are several Nixie clocks at Elecraft.  Somehow, I'm not surprised, being a KX3 owner myself and having followed a lot of discussions over the years on the Elecraft mailing list involving the designers there.  :)

Thanks much!
-ben, kd5byb