[time-nuts] Replacement server for old PTTI papers

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Tue Dec 7 00:37:24 UTC 2021

Hi,

Magnus just reminded me, that, since USNO pulled the plug on
the old PTTI paper server, there has not been an official
replacement yet. And for whatever reason, my server doesn't
show up in google.

So if you are looking for old PTTI papers, direct your
browser to http://time.kinali.ch/ptti/ please.

			Attila Kinali

--
The driving force behind research is the question: "Why?"
There are things we don't understand and things we always