[time-nuts] Re: Clock display on Linux systems?

Bill Dailey docdailey at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 22:15:15 UTC 2021

You can also set them up so they don’t write to the SD once everything is set.  SD’s will last forever like this.  Basically read only and RAM disk.

Bill Dailey

Negativity always wins the short game. But positivity wins the long game. - Gary Vaynerchuk

Don’t be easy to understand,
Be impossible to misunderstand
- Steve Sims