[time-nuts] Re: local WWVB ?

rcbuck at atcelectronics.com rcbuck at atcelectronics.com
Sat Dec 11 16:10:24 UTC 2021

Although not advisable a search of the Internet will turn up several.
There is a well know Raspberry PI version. The range of the transmitters
is only a couple of feet so if placed next to your clock it will work.
Anything that would cover your entire house would certainly not be
advised.

There is also a smart phone app that does the same thing. It uses the
phone speaker somehow to generate a harmonic (probably 3rd of 20 kHz).
The watch or clock has to be placed next to the phone speaker for it to
work.

Ray, AB7HE