[time-nuts] Re: New MHM2010 Maser now up and running!

Jeff Kruth kmec at aol.com
Wed Dec 15 21:49:58 UTC 2021

Got delivery today of our new MHM2010 Maser after 1-1/2 years.... It was delivered hot, so after a little bit of setup, the VCO gave a green light and the status telemetry looks likes its a GO.  What an amazing piece of hardware! Beautiful too!
Still have an SAO VLG-10 to repair if possible, and just got two SAO VLG-11B's in from JPL. They were re-palleted by the shipping company and suffered some damage, we will see what can be done... Old story about man with one watch...All this coupled with the 5120A we had given to us, and we may be finally be able to do some serious work!Regards,Jeff KruthSpace Science Center