[time-nuts] Re: Clock display on Linux systems?

Adam Space time.isanapp at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 21:06:21 UTC 2021

Cool set-up :) Where are all of these clocks in the ntpq picture though?
I'm surprised that stratum 1 devices have such large offsets from each
other... A solid PPS set-up should easily give sub 1ms accuracy, but it
looks like these all disagree by a few, if not dozens of, ms. I assume this
is due to asymmetric network paths in NTP? Even so, I would've expected the
offsets to be lower. And what's up with the 80ms offset from time-c-wwv?