[time-nuts] Re: Why do have OCXO a Vref output?

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Thu Dec 23 20:30:03 UTC 2021

Hi:

I'd second this.  When I was working at HP on the Kobe Instrument Division products (component testers) the 4352S VCO
tester had a very special power supply for the tuning voltage that was extremely clean so as not to detract from the VCO
under test.

--
Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke, N6GCE
https://www.PRC68.com
axioms:
1. The extent to which you can fix or improve something will be limited by how well you understand how it works.
2. Everybody, with no exceptions, holds false beliefs.