[time-nuts] Next step after Trimble Thunderbolt

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Fri Feb 5 22:05:02 UTC 2021

Hi

Be *very* careful how you look at that number from LH. There really
is no way to know how good ( = how accurate / how valid ) it is. It’s
a measure of a watch looking at its self. To get something accurate,
you would need to compare it to an external device that was at least
in low parts in 10^-13 range.

Bob