[time-nuts] Some old Time & Frequency stuff for sale, eastern Ontario, Canada

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Sun Feb 7 14:48:47 UTC 2021

Hi

There’s six pretty big  gizmos there. My local UPS store would charge
me $20 to $30 a box to pack each of them (and barely do an adequate job).
Looking up shipping rates from here to there, each of the 6 packages
would run about $70 to ship. Net would likely be in the $400 to $600 range.

Yes, there’s a lot of guesswork in those numbers. They probably would go
a bit cheaper via the post office.

Bob