[time-nuts] AM/PM conversion on mixer, DMTD

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Tue Feb 9 13:37:09 UTC 2021

Hi

In any DMTD setup, isolation between the mixers can be an issue. Proper
termination (at least at the RF ports) is important with any mixer if you want
to get the rated spec’s.

In terms of “who makes the best double balanced mixer?” there used to be a
lot of choices. MiniCircuits rarely came up on top of the list. These days
there don’t seem to be as many people doing that sort of thing.

Bob