[time-nuts] VFD Idea for HP Equipment

Dave B g8kbvdave at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 9 17:48:13 UTC 2021

A lot of older HP kit, shares many of the same commands and queries etc
between remote control methods.   Though the GPIB specific stuff,
manipulating GPIB (or should that be HPIB) interrupt registers etc, is
probably not included in the serial I/O protocol!

Worth a look and a try if nothing else.

73.

Dave B

--
Created on and sent from a Unix like PC running and using free and open source software: