[time-nuts] AN/URQ-13 FE-15a oscillator question

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 22:55:35 UTC 2021

OK I have had several responses and 110F is low as I expected.
Wonder if I am being faked out? Perhaps by an inner oven and I am only
reading the outside of the outer oven. The Older URQ10 and newer URQ23 do
have 2 ovens. The meter switch for test is only labeled 1-9. no other clues
to the function. I noticed 2 positions change with warm up. Sort of
supports the 2 oven theory.
Really do not want to take what might be the outer oven off to put the
probe in.
Thanks everyone.
Paul
WB8TSL