[time-nuts] Mains Frequency

Alan Melia alan.melia at btinternet.com
Fri Feb 12 12:29:09 UTC 2021

Hi Andy I recall many years ago when most of us had mains synchronous motor
clocks the frequency was tweaked nationally to set the clocks right at I
think 06:00 every morning. I guess since most now use quartz clocks that has
been dropped.........interesting!  Just turn the wind down a bit will you
:-))

Alan
G3NYK