[time-nuts] AN/URQ-13 FE-15a oscillator question

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 14:22:22 UTC 2021

Paul
This is Paul to confuse the thread. I always thought the outer was cooler
also. Its becoming clear many things I have learned over the years might be
a bit off. I was thinking of looking at several other references that do
have documentation urq10 and 23. See what the maintenance documents say.
The good thing about military stuff is the manuals tend to have some good
details. Will see.
Paul
WB8TSL