[time-nuts] Mains Frequency

Andy Talbot andy.g4jnt at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 19:00:15 UTC 2021

The mains timing error was still running ~50 seconds fast at midnight
yesterday, and this morning was still at +40 or so seconds.   But over
Saturday the frequency has dropped lower than I've seen it go for several
days, at one point it must have dropped to 48.8Hz, below scale on my
display and that is flagged.  It's caught up now  Mains timing is now just
0.7 seconds fast - and 2s of that was over the last hour or two.

Andy
www.g4jnt.com