[time-nuts] Interesting widget for 5MHz standard fans

Walter Shawlee 2 walter2 at sphere.bc.ca
Sat Feb 13 22:13:30 UTC 2021

I found this assembly while digging through workshop goodies to post up
to the Stuff Season page, a *Frequency and Time Systems p/n 1696*. It is
the accessory portion of a 5Mhz standard. It has a true doubler/filter
to create 10Mhz, plus a 10MHz TTL output, and a secondary 1MHz output.
It's beautifully made, unused, and in a nice shielded case. For somebody
looking to add features to their existing 5MHz standard, you may find it
useful.
It is located here: *https://www.sphere.bc.ca/test/stuffday.html#timefans*

I am filling up the page for our spring Stuff Day event, which is now an
on line effort that everybody can look through. It will be fully filled
in march-april, but for now, there are all kinds of interesting things
time nuts fans may enjoy from power supplies and semiconductors to scopes.

I could really use some help fixing the *PRS-RB *rubidium plug in in my
efratom/symmetricom frequency standard shelf. I'm just not having any
luck finding documents for it anywhere. There is a bit of system info in
the febo archives, but nothing on the plug in itself, so any help
appreciated.

all the best,
walter

--
Walter Shawlee 2
Sphere Research Corp. 3394 Sunnyside Rd.