[time-nuts] AN/URQ13 reference AT cut crystal?

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Thu Feb 18 01:31:17 UTC 2021

Hi

This is probably a better way to look at the various aspects of a quartz
crystal:

http://www.mt-berlin.com/frames_ao/descriptions/sio2.htm <http://www.mt-berlin.com/frames_ao/descriptions/sio2.htm>

First thing to look at is the number of directions you get a different speed of
sound. Each of those forms an “axis” you might want to rotate around.

Bob