[time-nuts] AN/URQ13 reference AT cut crystal?

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 15:21:16 UTC 2021

Bob
Oh this unit is a alpha or maybe not even that. So it would have been NRL
direction to FE from what very little I can find. I honestly looked at the
curves and did not see AT as a U shape. Hmmmmm. Thats a concern. Will look
far far more carefully. The charts I looked at had many xtal types SC BT AT
2-3 others and most looked like a low frequency then flat then high
frequency. Was going to say a S but thats the wrong shape.
Regards
Paul