[time-nuts] AN/URQ13 reference AT cut crystal?

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.se
Thu Feb 18 23:40:31 UTC 2021

Hi,

A lot of fascinating steps. It would be real fun if one would do a
coarse in which one would actually build a handful of crystals oneself,
to learn the basics, and measure them up. It would be a fun
summer-coarse to do.

I have no expectance that it would be spectacular performance, just
being to build something which would result in an oscillating oscillator
would be quite cool.

Cheers,
Magnus