[time-nuts] AN/URQ-13 update

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 15:41:35 UTC 2021

Bob could be. No matter it works and I might agree at this point since the
whole oscillator draws 6 ma. Its no buffer amp. Plus the output goes to a
2K resistor to feed the coax.Its been on 12 hours and is fairly stable.
Simply have the unit wrapped in several layers of cloth.
One last thing before re-assembly. The outer oven or in this case the dewar
mouth oven seems odd. Could leave it alone but heck thats not any fun.
If that can be resolved then the unit actually will be operational in some
crazy respect.
There are so many things today that are better, but not as much fun.
Regards
Paul.