[time-nuts] Ublox 8T - breakout board

Matthias Welwarsky time-nuts at welwarsky.de
Fri Jan 1 00:39:56 UTC 2021

Happy New Year, Peter.

If you get the chance, would you also have a look at the buffered 1PPS signal?
I received my boards meanwhile and after mounting the LEA module I connected
the 1PPS output to a scope to measure the signal rise time. I'm getting around
6ns for the 10%-90% rise and the output is not quite reaching 2.5V. That is
not bad but not as fast as I'd like. I'm thinking of reducing R16/R17 to 68
Ohm to get the impedance closer to 50 Ohm.

Best regards,
Matthias