[time-nuts] 20th year of time nuts mailing list

Hugh Blemings hugh at blemings.org
Fri Jan 1 07:27:38 UTC 2021

Hi Tom, All,

Thank you for sharing such a great remembrance!

At about five years subscribed I'm a newcomer and certainly at early
stages of my time-nuttery journey, but none the less time-nuts remains
my favourite 'net mailing list for all the reasons you outline - the
exceptionally high SNR, fascinating discourse and just plain lovely
bunch of folk that are involved.

Thank you to Tom and all who keep it ticking over and to all that
contribute to the discussions.

The very best for 2021 and beyond

vy 73
Hugh