[time-nuts] 20th year of time nuts mailing list

Tom Bales tob.starhouse at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 17:57:07 UTC 2021

Tom, thanks for doing this crazy thing that has so many of us involved.
Since meeting you, John Ackerman, and others at the BHI 150th Anniversary
celebration in England, I somehow have acquired four Rb GPSDOs, two Ce
chip-scale atomic clocks, two Rb miniature atomic clocks, a host of
counter-timers and oscilloscopes, four Hamilton 21 chronometers, and an
untold number of GPSDOs and receivers, none of which I had realized that I
needed prior to meeting you guys.  My current project of synchronizing
Hamilton chronometers with atomic standards is coming together, with three
systems built and operational.  Now, if I can just find someone who needs a
"perfect" chronometer for their megayacht, I'll be in business.

Tom Bales
KE4SYS