[time-nuts] Happy 20th Year

Don Lewis dlewis6767 at austin.rr.com
Sat Jan 2 04:44:52 UTC 2021

Thank you, too, Tom.  I have REALLY appreciated your insight (and your
'site') all these years.  VERY educational.

As I am just a simple engineer (vs a scientist) I use the motto of
'seeing-is-believing'.

Your 'trip' up the mountain brought a concept into reality, for me, I'll
never forget.

Thank you.  Don

Don Lewis, Austin, TX  N5CID