[time-nuts] Rebroadcasting time signals [WAS: La Crosse Clocks - ]

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Sat Jan 2 23:03:53 UTC 2021

Bob kb8tq said:
> If you can hear it on your radio with your normal antenna …. it’s leaking.

Thanks.

I don't have a radio that covers 10 MHz.

Is there any particular brand/model of radio that people recommend for general
time-nuts sort of hacking?  Or where do the radio-nuts hang out?

Is there a sweet spot on the price/performance curve?  Or an old classic unit
that everybody loves?

I'm happy with used gear.  I'll spend several hundred dollars but not mortgage
the house.

--
These are my opinions.  I hate spam.