[time-nuts] PRS10 not locking to 1PPS

Dana Whitlow k8yumdoober at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 20:01:38 UTC 2021

Erik, the PRS-10 does have provisions for changing the internal
synthesizer's "ratio",
 which could provide a way of getting an essentially fresh start on aging.
There's a
big table of values somewhere in the documentation (but not necessarily in
any
convenient order).

My old PRS-10 is getting towards one end of its magnetic tuning range and
will probably
"die" in another couple of years use, but I have high expectations of
winning it back via
this mechanism.

Have you looked into this?

Dana