[time-nuts] small multi-timezone display

Didier Juges shalimr9 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 20:52:49 UTC 2021

Mindlessly inspired by this thread, here the cheapest solution you could
get (I believe):

1)  Buy a pre-paid Android phone for about $30 ($20 when they are on sale).
They have a surprising amount of functionality for about as much money as a
middle of the road Raspberry Pi.
2) Point the browser to
http://ko4bb.com/utils/time.php?tz=America/Chicago,America/Los_Angeles,Europe/Paris
(you can replace the time zone with your favorite, put more or fewer
(separate with a comma) and you are on your way.

Please note that
1) This is not very energy efficient as it will automatically refresh the
page every second, and it will occasionally skip a second.
2) It is not pretty, I spent about 0 seconds on the formatting...
But it is cheap :)

Didier KO4BB