[time-nuts] Ebay Huawei Ublox M8T Modules Warning

Bryan _ bpl521 at outlook.com
Sun Jan 10 02:35:13 UTC 2021

Thanks for sharing, I purchased one of the scrap modules, not the PCB mounted ones. Good catch, but if I understand your post the error is in the schematic but not the actual boards themselves. I see no schematic in the listing (maybe removed). If the boards are faulty I would have thought there would be a lot of negative feedback.

And correct the seller is very good, fast shipping and items are as described.

-=Bryan=-