[time-nuts] CSAC State of Play

Lux, Jim jim at luxfamily.com
Wed Jan 13 01:25:18 UTC 2021

On 1/12/21 3:55 PM, Bob kb8tq wrote:
> Hi
>
> Pretty high up on the list of CSAC projects probably should be locking it up to some sort of
> “clean up” oscillator or oscillator chain.

In that sense, it's not hugely different from a GPSDO that's ingesting a
1pps tick.  One would perhaps choose different loop time constants, and
I don't know if hanging bridges are a problem. I don't know how they
generate the 1pps internally, but the basic design is published.

Jackson Labs sells them in a variety of forms.