[time-nuts] Leakage, tinySA

Dan Kemppainen dan at irtelemetrics.com
Sun Jan 17 21:09:17 UTC 2021

Dana,

Just an FYI. Apparently, there are knockoff clone copies of the TinySA
out there. (Yes, making a knockoff clone of a $50 spectrum analyzer is a
thing, go figure!)

Apparently, these have substandard performance, and a host of
issues/concerns. I ran into this on the TinySA web site. They have some
hints on how to detect if you have a clone or not. Might be worth
looking into to see if you have a sub-par copy.

Dan